Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Gardener

We have a gardener who cuts our grass...

The property where we live is quite big, and as I said before there are five houses. The landlord cuts half of the property with his ride-a-long mower and it takes him about two hours to finish (usually he does it over two days).

Here you only see 2 houses on the property. The other 3 is to the left

The other half of the property is cut by the gardener. He uses a trimmer to cut the grass! It takes him two full days (8 hours per day) to finish! And the landlord manage to cut his side twice before the gardener decides to show up to cut "our" side!

No, he did not know I took pictures of him for the blog!

Why on earth doesn't the gardener invest in a lawn mower? He could have done this property in half a day (with trimming and everything) and he could move on to the next one and make more money! Well, I guess I know the answer to it... Island speed... Why do everything in one day, when there is a day tomorrow too?!

And not only that, by the time he shows up, the grass is between the ankles and the knees so there are a lot of grass not being raked up, because they don't seem to do that...

Soon I'll buy my own rake (and maybe a mower!?!) and do it myself!

Cheers my friends!

Camilla

Oh, and don't forget to subscribe to my blog through email. All you need to do is type in your email address in the box to the right and hit "subscribe"!

No comments:

Post a Comment