Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Hi! I'm back!

Oh my! I haven't been blogging for a long time.... 

I'm still living in Nevis and I have taken on two dogs that are now part of the family!

                     
                                            Say hello to Barney & Shadow!

Barney I found on the side of the road, skinny, full of fleas, and bloody paws, looking like he was about to give up on life. That was about a year ago. Shadow was hanging out by a beach bar/restaurant scavenging for food for several days. Didn't have the heart to leave her there. She's been with is now for almost 5 months. 

Sweet and very spoiled dogs! Almost lost them a few days ago, as they ate poison on the beach, but both pulled through. A few nights at the vet and they are now back home and full of beans!

It's not always sunny in the Caribbean, so this late afternoon I'm chilling on the couch with a cup of Chai Latte and trying to find something to watch on TV, but there's nothing! 

                               

Tomorrow I'm back to work and hopefully my new rums for my 101 Rum Bar has arrived! Specially looking forward to welcome the Appleton Estate's Limited Edition, which is a 50 year old beauty from Jamaica! But I'll get back to the rums in another post! 

                               

Cheers my friends!

Camilla




     




No comments:

Post a Comment